INSTRUCTIONS TO REGISTER ON-LINE
(RETURNING UTSC STUDENTS)
STEP ONE: All you need to do is log into your Harmony account Click on Registration then complete all requested information by clicking on each form listed. Note: you must open and complete each form and hit SUBMIT at the end of the form. A green check mark will note completed forms. You must complete all data for the registration to process.
Please make sure:
- Update all demographic information.
- Check we have correct email (this is WHS main form of communication) to add more than one seperate with a comma.
- If you want text notifications (ie snow days) make sure we have cell phone numbers and cell carrier (ie; Verizon, Sprint, AT&T etc).
- Make sure you sign & hit submit (or it won't process the registration)
- Print students schedule
- Pay book rental.
STEP TWO:ADDITIONAL FORMS REQUIRED, an email was sent from Mr. Klimczak on July 28th to all returning students/parents with a Registration Packet for you to print and sign all forms that require a signature to be on file. Please send these completed/signed forms into school by August 16th.
- New Student Enrollment Packet
- Most recent transcipt/report card from the previous school.
- Birth certificate, immunizations
- Proof of residency: mortgage papers or lease agreement. Note: WHS student must live in the UTSC district
- Two proofs of residency (NIPSCO or water bill etc)
- Custody papers if parents are divorced, and guardianship papers if the child resides with someone other than the natural parents.
NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION
August 3rd - 11th (by appointment)
Note: Proof of residency is required before enrollment. You must reside in Union Twp to attend Wheeler High School.
CALL 219-759-2561 to make an appointment with WHS guidance counselor.
Mike Rosta (Students last names A-L)
Amanda Gibson (Students last names M-Z)
Documents to bring with you to register: