Technology Vision Statement
Union Township School Corporation Technology Vision and Objectives
The Union Township School Corporation is committed to providing each student with ongoing opportunities and resources to reach his or her full potential. Experiences that are specifically directed to engaging and challenging students and their potential should be an integral part of their learning. Our Continuous Learning Plan for the Indiana Department of Education can be found HERE.
Program Goals and Objectives
- Ensure that all of our students have the opportunity to achieve their full academic potential through anywhere, anytime learning.
- Identify student potential and to inform parents and teachers so the needs of these students may be met.
- Offer a continuum of services for the full range of our students' abilities.
- Cultivate within Union Township Schools educational staff an understanding of technology integration in order to increase our teachers’ ability to effectively work with students.
- Increase the student's self-confidence as a result of their being challenged to meet higher levels of accomplishment.
- Students will receive personalized - student centered instruction as driven by formative assessment and resulting data.