Online registration opens July 29-31!
Hello UTMS family!
This week are opening registration for our 2020-21 school year! We are very excited to get started this year, however some processes have changed. Please review the below documents. We can't wait to see you all!
Virtual Learning option information:
If online registration from home is an issue, please contact our main office to arrange accommodations.
6th school supply list click here
7th school supply list click here
8th school supply list click here
Medicine Consent Form click here
Football Information click here
Students NEW to Union Township
Students NEW To Union Twp schools must schedule an appointment and register in person. NEW students will need the following items to register:
- 2 forms of proof of residency. (mortgage papers, rental agreement, utility bill, driver's license, etc.)
- Birth certificate
- Immunization Records - click here to see required immunizations
- Completed New Student Packet
- Sports Physical Form- MUST be compileted every year to be eligible to play sports. The form must be dated no earlier than April 1, 2019.
- Contact Union Township Middle School at 219-759-2562 to schedule an orientation meeting and tour of the school.
What should I do if I don't have all these items at the time of registration? Register anyway then provide the information, as soon as possible, prior to the start of school on August 14, 2019.
Parents with students new to the Union Township School Corporation should enroll their children as soon as possible. Students must attend school located in the district in which they reside. The boundaries for each district are set aside by the Board of School Trustees. To determine which school a child will attend, parents should call Central Office at 219-759-2531, with their current address.
- Parents or guardians should bring the most recent report card from the previous school.
- If parents are in the process of moving into Union Township, they need a letter from the realtor or builder with the anticipated date of residency. A parent or guardian must also provide a State Board of Health birth certificate, proof of state-required immunizations, two proofs of residency (NIPSCO or water bill, lease agreement, proof of home purchase), custody papers if parents are divorced, and guardianship papers if the child resides with someone other than the natural parents.
- Textbook rental fees are due at the time of registration.
- Transportation will be provided the first day of school.
- For more information, please contact the school your child will attend.
RETURNING UNION TWP STUDENTS
Registration consists of completing the provided forms, updating your student's personal information, filling out the Emergency Health Plan, Work Survey, and Chromebook Accidental Damage Protection Policy New 6th grade students must also have the Immunization Record Consent Form. If you have experienced a change of address, you will need proof of residency at registration.
You can save yourself time by going to your Harmony Family Access account to register online and pay textbook rental. Please provide correct email addresses as this is the most used form of communication with our parents. To enter text messaging we will need to know your carrier (ie; Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile).
If your child will be playing sports during the school year, there must be a completed sports physical on file. The form must be dated April 1, 2019 or later. Sports Physical Form