Incoming 5th grader orientation
6th Grade Staff
Mrs. Ruth Lavery - Language Arts
Mrs. Kaelyn Miller - Language Arts
Mr. Sean Cunningham - Math
Mrs. Barb Snyder - Social Studies
Mr. Adam Hudak - Science
Ms. Linda Glusac - P.E./Health
Mrs. Karen Blakely - Art
Ms. Tasha Woods - FACS / Business
Ms. Amy Giba - Computer Science
Ms. Pam Hardesty - Vocal Music
Ms. Samantha Bessey - Instrumental Music
Mrs. Beth Pontinen - Special Education
(Keep these items in your pencil binder in the agenda binder and bring them to each class)
- Loose leaf paper
- Red pens
- Yellow/pink Hi-lighters
- 1 two inch Agenda binder (will be brought to each class and agenda kept in this)
- 1 three hole pencil case (for agenda binder)
- Colored pencils
- 1 glue stick
- 2 boxes Kleenex
- 1 package of Clorox wipes
- 2" binder (we keep workbooks in this and it stays in the class to alleviate locker crowding)
- 2 spiral notebooks to be used as Journals
- 1 3-pronged folder
- 2-3 100 page composition books (8th per. needs only 1)
- 1 one subject College-rule notebook (if possible, over 100 pages)
- 1 small bottle of Elmer's glue or rubber cement
- 1 roll of Scotch tape
- 1 pair of scissors (can be old pair from elementary)
- These items will stay in classroom.
- *I do not need binder or notebooks that Mrs. Lavery's class needs.
- 2 package loose leaf paper
- 1.5-2.0 inch 3-ring binder, with dividers
- 2 red pens
- 1 spiral notebook
- 1 3-hole punched folder
- 1" binder
- 1 spiral notebook
- Pocket folder
- 2" binder
STUDENT JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Record daily assignments in the agenda. All assignments are due the following day unless specified by the teacher. All assignments are available on Harmony or www.schoolnotes.com
- Any work that is missing will be noted in the agenda as a "Late". Since that assignment cannot be graded, it may earn a 0% correct. Any incomplete work also will be noted in the agenda as well. It may be necessary for the student to stay after school for tutoring in that subject area.
- Be prompt and prepared for class with all necessary materials and a signed agenda book.
- Follow all handbook rules.
- Be respectful and encouraging in word and action.